Free online EFL activities and videos

Exercises in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, FCE and more...
TV clips with transcripts and comprehension questions.
Reading activities based around well known topics or events.
Songs with lyric gap fills and follow up activities.
Links to many more useful pages for learning and teaching English


Monday 14 February 2011

Blackberry- a fruit or a mobile phone?

All these words have something in common; they are all related to technology.
What are the real meanings of these words?

blackberry         windows                 desktop                home       bookmark       crash

orange             x. box (sounds like another word)        mouse       tool           frozen

Which of the above words are in the video?

         
Watch the video again and put these phrases in the correct order

  • They brought two new apples out since then.
  • No, no! It's completely frozen.
  • What's the problem?
  • I'm afraid there's not a lot I can do about that.
  • I'm very disappointed.
  • I can't make head or tail of them
  • I already tried that a few times, all it did was mess up.
1. I'm very disappointed. 

Help
I can't make head or tail of...= I really don't understand.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.